Homemade acne face masks are excellent natural remedies for getting rid of acne breakouts and acne scars. These recipes include a variety of ingredients that help nourish your skin and eliminate acne-related problems. Although we do recommend using something stronger in the long run like our Acne Treatment Gel that kills bacteria from the root, but, for daily treatment you can try this as well.
Ingredients such as cinnamon, apple cider vinegar, green tea, turmeric, and milk are also useful in reducing acne and acne scars.
- Like honey, cinnamon has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The alpha hydroxyl acids in apple -cider vinegar help unclog skin pores and dissolve dead skin cells. Moreover, apple cider vinegar treats blemishes, restores the natural pH of your skin, and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Green tea is packed with antioxidants that fight harmful free radicals and help you maintain bright, flawless, and younger-looking skin. It too has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Turmeric is good for treating skin problems, owing to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It also helps fade blemishes and acne scars.
- Raw milk contains lactic acid that works as a gentle exfoliant and delivers anti-aging benefits.